Friday, May 7, 2010

Dinner @ Plaza Market Cafe, Fairmont Hotel

Met dear for buffet dinner at the Plaza Market Cafe at the Fairmont Hotel and utilised our "Feed at Raffles" perk. I am glad that I chose this place since dear like the food and also acting on a tip- off by moo moo about the Tiffin room's less than desirable dining selection/experience. We also happened to see a "Princely looking" guy there, not really dashing but just prince-like.


Some of the food we had;



I thought I saw Ice Cream from Movenpick?
Until dear pointed out to me how come Movenpick comes in corn and coconut flavour - so local?
See! My dear very smart one right? don't play play..

Their signature Durian Puree
Fruits
and since I am watching my diet, guess what I ate?
:
:
:
:
:
:





(Answer)
just this ...
Ya! right.. lol :P
Food: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Price: $105
(without the Feed @ Raffles perk)

No comments:

Post a Comment